As of this Saturday I will be trialling a new format.
* Saturday 8:30 to 8:55 – ages 3 to 7.
* Saturday 8:55 to 9:30 – ages 8+.
* This first session will be a ‘try-out’ session.
* For example, a 7 year old might be ready to move to advanced and an 8 year old might not be ready.
* A structured 4pm session will be added for advanced 50 minutes.
* Beginner class on Saturday will be casual payment $1 per age capped at $7
* Advanced class will be set up as a membership $17.50 per week for the 2 classes.
* Please express your interest to email@example.com
Posted: November 19th, 2014 under Tip.
It’s my favourite Guns N Roses song, and it also describes the three new sessions that are available each week.
* You don’t manage your own intensity in these sessions – I do.
* One-on-one only.
* $60 for 45 minutes.
* CrossFit Toowoomba members only.
* Text “I AM IN” to 0412 88 20 30 to see how far you can go.
Posted: November 15th, 2014 under Challenge.
If you have registered a GOAL and I have given you homework – PLEASE you need to give me feedback each Sunday with your progress so I can update your homework. If you haven’t given feedback yet please send it through tonight – firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted: November 5th, 2014 under WOD.
On Saturday 13th Decemeber, in conjunction with Adventure Professionals, we will be running (and you will be too) an Amazing Race CrossFit Style. In teams of 4 (any combination) you will start and finish at the CrossFit Toowoomba box. You will be given 1 actual map (no phones or electronics) with clues to your first WOD location. As you progress you will eventually find your way back. $200 for a team of 4 including a t-shirt each. All proceeds going to “Mates 4 Mates”.
Registration is through the link in the top left corner, and is limited to the first 40 registrations.
Posted: October 14th, 2014 under WOD.
1. Homework people: fill in goal registration form on the left.
2. Squat programme: you can still squat 5 x 3 MWF.
3. Anyone can register a goal to get your specific programming.
Posted: October 6th, 2014 under Challenge.
40 minutes to get the following done:
20 Strict Pullups
20 Kipping Pullups
20 Box Steps each leg weighted
20 Handstand Pushups
20 Ring Dips
20 Back Extension
20 Pistols Each Leg
* If finished early, do another set of 10.
* May be broken into sets.
* May be done out of order.
Posted: November 24th, 2014 under WOD.
Back Squat 10-10-10
* Attempt all 3 sets heaviest +2.5kg from last time
* i.e. if you did 50kg – 52.5kg – 50kg last time, then use 55kg for all sets this time.
10 minute AMRAP
5 KB Swings
15 Double Unders
Posted: November 23rd, 2014 under WOD.
Back to normal today:
Working in pairs for 35 minutes:
40 Box Jumps
30 Chest-to-Bar Pull-Ups
20 Deadball Overs
20 Handstand Pushups
10 Ring Dips
10 Strict Pullups
Posted: November 22nd, 2014 under WOD.
8:30AM CrossFit Kids ages 3 – 7
8:55AM CrossFit Kids ages 8+
3:00PM to 4:30AM – 90 minute session – rolling start rock up whenever but finish by 4:30PM.
* Half and quarter available
Posted: November 21st, 2014 under WOD.
Something is wrong with the www.wodstockdonates.com website – I already had all the files uploaded but the site has refreshed with all the documents from the Pan Pacs. Anyway, here is everything for Saturday:
ATHLETE INFORMATION THE FINALE
WODSTOCK FINAL TIMETABLE
WODSTOCK FINAL TEAM HEATLIST
WODSTOCK FINAL MEN HEATLIST
WODSTOCK FINAL – WOMEN HEAT LIST
WOD 1 FRANCY
WOD 2 – PAIRS CHIPPER
WOD 3 – BEEP TEST
Posted: November 20th, 2014 under Challenge.
12 Power Snatch
12 Push Jerks
12 Hang Squat Clean
12 Overhead Squat
* Start with 12 burpees
* And in-between every other movement
* Men use 50kg. Women use 35kg.
Posted: November 20th, 2014 under WOD.
Overhead Squat 1RM
Back Squat 1RM
Posted: November 19th, 2014 under WOD.
Clean and Jerk
* Find a new PB
Posted: November 18th, 2014 under WOD.
20 minute AMRAP
10 one-arm alternating db snatch (5 each arm)
20 Double Unders
* Person A does 5 burpees
* Person B does snatches
* Person A does double unders
* Person B does 5 burpees etc
Posted: November 17th, 2014 under WOD.