WOD – Monday 7 January 2013
Pullups – undergrip, chin over the bar
Squat – hold in bottom position
Rings – 2 options: hold with arms locked out, or hold in bottom of ring dip
* 4 minutes per station
* 1 minute rest in-between each station
* If you choose ring dip hold – complete the ring dip at end of each 20 seconds
* Beginners are to work the opposite timing sequence i.e. work/hold in the 10 seconds and rest for 20 seconds.
* If you have a problem with your overhead squat position, your pull-up holds are to be with undergrip hanging at full extension.
* Squats may be assisted with a counterweight and/or plates under heels.
Posted: January 6th, 2013 under WOD.